From NBC Sports and Victoria's Secret to Visa and the NFL, I've worked with some of the world's biggest brands over the last 15 years, making the most compelling creative come to life.
As a developer and designer with deep subject matter expertise in a wide variety of digital disciplines, I specialize in bridging the gap between creative and development, simplifying the complex and turning the best ideas into reality.
- Project lead for Fortune 500 companies with 15 years experience in digital media and interactive. Experienced in agency, enterprise, and start-up environments.
- Driven successful cross-functional, collaborative efforts to build business, decrease costs, drive metrics, improve user experience, usability and branding.
- Collaborative, inclusive and flexible leader with strong communication skills. Strong team player with an ability to build consensus and cohesiveness among a group.
- Resourceful self-starter with extreme attention to detail, the ability to creatively problem-solve and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Management experience includes in-house, off-site and offshore teams.
Rod has the total package, a triple-threat if you will. He's hard working, talented, and great to work with. WordPress.com VIP and NBC Sports have a great partnership, and Rod is a big reason why.
Rod excels at driving creative and high impact concepts for both content and advertising programs, often with limited direction. We've worked together across major events in both building out pre sales collateral as well as unique one-off sold executions for a large number of high profile clients.
I can honestly say that Rod's work was near end product on first pass, almost 100% of the time. He has a vast knowledge of the space and how to balance together advertiser branding, editorial content and user flow in a way that is most effective for all parties. I highly recommend Rod and would love the opportunity to work together in the future.
Rod is a jack of many design trades, master of all. Extremely thorough and grasps vision of others and implements without haste. I have never worked with anyone that can turn-around more work in a limited amount of time. Rod always had a calm, cool, collected approach in a fast and crazy Sports Media business that thrives on the “Get it done first, now.”
His soft-spoken demeanor allows him to creatively drive, but never steamroll, as he is always trying to appease the group. That makes him successful at what he does. I would love the opportunity to work with Rod again in the future.